Tuesday 1 September 2015

New Accommodation!

We have officially moved to the female residences of UCJC (Universidad Camilo José Cela) where we are still sharing two to a room but our bathroom is different. But the rooms in this building are slightly different compared to the male residences. My room is no. 107 and it is connected to room no. 108 via the bathroom. Unlike the male residence where you share a communal bathroom with every student in the corridor, we have one bathroom between four people. Each of us have an individual shower&sink and three toilets in total. It is very American-like! ^^



The size of the room is smaller than the male residence room but it has a much more cosy feeling which I like.

This is the shared bathroom between the four of us and you can see next door's room!


And this is our room...looking a lot more girlier, haha
We also each get a laundry bag which I haven't received yet but when I do I'll show you! 

Today's working day only lasted 09:30am - 1:00pm so it has been a relaxing one. We met our individual tutors today and I am assisting in P1 in primary school (first grade). This is the class that the students move into straight after infants and is therefore quite challenging, but I'm ready to take on these cute little Spanish children! My tutor is a very kind Japanese lady who has studied in America and England in the past so her English is very fluent with a strong American accent. We have parents evening on 03.09.15 where we'll meet the students and their parents. I'm really looking forward to officially starting work! 

- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment